• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC I passed! Yayayayayayayayaya!!! :D

kahodges

Blitzer
I took the CPC exam on Dec 6th (first try) and just saw my shiny new credentials a few hours ago!

The score is not as high as I wanted, but I can't lie that test was incredible in its intensity and brutality. I have never taken anything so hard in my life (that I remember...school seemed to be all a fog to me now lol). I was so nervous for a multitude of reasons (mostly because my job was riding on this certification and all my friends/family knew I was taking this exam). Though I wish I had scored higher than I did, I am glad it is all over.

Thank you Laureen, Ruth and CCO for providing such an informative and supportive community. If it wasn't for the blitz videos, the bubble/highlight method and all the tips and information throughout the website, I would *not* have passed at all. You guys saved my pride and career! Cheers! :D

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Don't worry so much about your score. The fact you passed it the key. Besides, you know what they call a person who passes with a 70%? A certified coder! Yes, it doesn't matter if you got a 90% or a 70% you passed and are now certified. Big happy dance for you.
upload_2014-12-13_8-47-13.jpeg

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
I took the CPC exam on Dec 6th (first try) and just saw my shiny new credentials a few hours ago!

The score is not as high as I wanted, but I can't lie that test was incredible in its intensity and brutality. I have never taken anything so hard in my life (that I remember...school seemed to be all a fog to me now lol). I was so nervous for a multitude of reasons (mostly because my job was riding on this certification and all my friends/family knew I was taking this exam). Though I wish I had scored higher than I did, I am glad it is all over.

Thank you Laureen, Ruth and CCO for providing such an informative and supportive community. If it wasn't for the blitz videos, the bubble/highlight method and all the tips and information throughout the website, I would *not* have passed at all. You guys saved my pride and career! Cheers! :D
Congrats

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CONGRATULATIONS ANNA!!!!!! The score doesn't matter just that you passed. I passed mine by the skin of my teeth and look at me now <g>. It is a starting point. Enjoy!!